Monday, March 2, 2009

2001

Through the mist of all that I thought the relationship was going well and I fell in love with him we seen each other more and more and I started going to all the family functions and he would always make sure that I was ok and not feeling left out. He would come over and spent the weekends with me at my house. I mean even my grandmother said he was a nice guy. I actually ended up moving in with my grandmother and she knew that he lived in NJ so she would tell me to buy a bigger bed so that he wouldn’t have to drive all the way back to NJ. So he would even stay the weekends at my grandmother’s house. We were really close and in “LOVE”.

In the spring of 01 I started working for JPMorgan Chase. This is when I went out and bought a XO chain and put his name on it. I would go to work and all my coworker would laugh at me and say I was so in love and that I had it “BAD” they would sing Usher’s song. They would also take turns wearing the chain. But they were right I was in Love.Our second year anniversary turned out better than the first he came to see me and he gave me my gifts and we went out to eat. The way he gave me my gift was sweet. Well I already told u about the name chain well it was yellow gold and it popped and I was looking for it. He actually took it with out me knowing and fixed it and dipped it inplatinum for me the was the first gift that he passed to me, then he gave me a bag filled with candy and inside the bag was a white gold XO bracelet I was like awww all I need is a ring and he pulled the white gold ring out of his pocket. I thought so sweet. I started to tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment