Monday, March 2, 2009

2002

We were still in our honey more stages and thing were going so good that for Valentines Day of 02. He decided to surprise me and put a tattoo of my name on his arm. We went to eat at Shark Bar and all I kept wondering was why he had on a Thermal shirt at the restaurant and especially because it was Valentines Day. Well he bought me a Diesel hat and some chocolate and we went out to eat and when we got back to my house we were in my room and he asked me if I loved him and I said yes and he said I love u too and he took his shirt off and there was my name tattooed on his arm. I was like awww that’s sweet and I told him now I know why u had on the thermal shirt. I was so hyped that I took him upstairs and showed it to everyone. I said this guy really loves me.

Later on that year we went away on a 7 day cruise. All I did was sleep the whole time on the cruise. As soon as we made it back to NY. My stomach was killing me I had cramps like crazy. I thought it was because I ate those blue potato chips on the plane.. I went to work the next day and my coworkers were talking about Oreo cookies and I love Oreo cookies, but just thinking about it made me want to vomit. So my coworker asks me if I like Oreo’s and I said I love Oreo’s and the first thing she said was that I was pregnant. The first thing I said was no the hell I’m not and she asked me when I like had my cycle and it was a while but my cycle was always off I would go months without it so I didn’t think nothing. She told me that I needed to go and but a pregnancy test and I told her I’m not wasting 20 dollars. She said ok. Well on my way home I went to the pharmacy and picked up a pregnancy test that was 6 dollars for two of them. I got home and I took the test and it came out positive. Now the funny thing is that I just knew I wasn’t pregnant and I was going to play a joke on him and tell him I was but I guess the joke was on me. Well I called him up and told him I was pregnant. I didn’t know what response to expect from him, but I tell u he wasn’t jumping up for joy and I wasn’t either. I really didn’t think I was pregnant.

I went to work the next day and my coworker asked me did I take the test and I told her yes and it came out positive. She said I told you. I told her that I bought I cheap test and she said to me don’t u think it would have came out negative if anything. Well I went to the store and bought and EPT pregnancy test, went into the bathroom at work; took the test. It was positive; one of my coworkers was so happy for me and screaming congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment