Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Baby Shower...

I always told him that I wanted a Baby Shower so we talked about and we decided that I would have one. We started to think about where we would plan to have it at. All of a sudden he tells me that it’s too much money and we could save that money we were going spend on the shower on stuff for the baby. He ended up throwing me a surprise baby shower. That wasn’t really a surprise because you know black folks snooping around and I found the invitations. But I played like I didn’t know anything The Baby Shower was on June 14, 2003. Now if I didn’t find the invitations to the Baby Shower I would have known something was up when one of my good friends was flying into JFK airport and 9 or 10pm and he was going to pick her up. She spent the whole Saturday with me and then she brought me to the Shower. I was kind of hard to act like I was surprised but I did the best that I could. The baby shower turned out nice, it rained but we were under something so it was fine. WE danced we ate and opened the gifts and took lots of pictures. It was in the city in Washington Heights right on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment