Sunday, March 8, 2009

end of 02 begining of 03...

We were still together when I found out I was pregnant, so I said to him that we should move together. At this time he was telling me that his dad had another house that we could move to in Jersey City, he also told me that we had to pay to live there, but at the same time he was telling me that he was making a profit off the house. I told him ok if we have to pay your dad then how about the money you make off the house you give it to him for the apt that we will be staying in. He just kept making it seem like he couldnt do that and that we had to pay his dad rent. Which was 300.00 I told him ok 300.00 is fine.

I moved in with him on my 23rd birthday but when first moved to NJ I moved to his mother and father's house with his Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother. At this time he shared a room with his brother, but the room was separated with a entertainment center. He is 4 years older than me and I was 23 when I moved in so that made him 27 years old.

My grandmother told me to not to move in with him she told me to stay right in the Bronx. I told her that I wanted my baby to have his Mom and Dad and to be raised like a family she told me that I was not married and that I should just stay there and how he could still be in the baby’s life without me moving into NJ.

I moved in with him on my 23rd birthday, but I was under the impression that we were moving into the other house that his family had. Nope! Moved right in with his family sleeping in the same room as him and his brother. I kept asking him when we were moving to the other apt. We finally moved into the other apartment in the end of May. Now we were in the apt I thought ok good, I kept asking him when we were going to buy furniture you know like a bed a living room set and a dining set. We were sleeping on a makeshift King size bed it consisted of two twin beds put together and yes that was the bed that we took from his old room. We had two beach chairs in the living room. Guess that was our living set. We went to Sleepy’s finally one day and put money down on the bed. He was in the store looking ant the most expensive beds, don’t know why because I knew that he knew he was never even going to buy a bed. We ended up losing our deposit because he never went back to get the bed.

Now he was the kind of guy that wanted to show off whatever he had. So almost every night he had his friends over and they would drink and play video games till like 3 or 4 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment