Monday, February 23, 2009

The Beginning

He was such a nice sweet guy when we started dating. I worked at Mc Donald’s as a Manager when we first met and he worked for a financial company. He worked and after he would drive to the Bronx pick me up and we would go out. He never let me pay for anything. I thought wow ok! I mean he was the kind of guy that would wait for u to get your food and then he would eat…he would open the car door for you and all. I would meet him down in the City on the weekends and he would always have a bouquet of Roses for me. I was 19 I admit I was young so I thought OMG this guy is a sweetheart. By the end of the year we were a couple things were going good. I mean we hadn’t even done anything kissed and hugged that was all.

In the beginning of our relationship I met most of his friends; mostly couples. But what I noticed was he didn’t want me to get to close to any of them. We would go over to their house and I would just be there. When I would first meet them he was the type of person that would talk of them so highly she so mature and so smart. Then once we got better acquainted with each other it was a different story. For instance if he was going by his friends house he would say something like she doesn’t want to be bothered or he would just talk down about them saying why u want to hang out with her your smarter than her or he would just say anything to degrade her. Even with his male friends OMG if I so much laughed at a joke that they were telling then he would be pissed off and say don’t laugh at him. I mean what the heck was I a child maybe he thought I was. I now know why he didn’t want me to get close to any of his friends.

1 comment: